Selasa, 1 Disember 2009

selamat tinggal sahabat....


29 November 2009...

Pergi nya seorang sahabat.... MIAMI PATRICK...
selamat bertugas di tempat baru...

The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.



The hardest part of any friendship
is when it is time to say goodbye,
and even though I wished I could make you stay,
I know I got to let you spread your wings and fly.

For life is a journey that needs to be travelled
and I am certain you'd make it through,
I just want you to know and never forget
that I will surely miss you.

So follow your heart and never give up,
as dreams and wishes do come true,
for I know that someday we'll meet again,
so never forget I will be praying for you.
Goodbye My Dearest Friend
Miami Patrick & Family...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

terima kasih atas ulasan anda